So Y’all remember how I wanted to have less when I checked back in with you?
Yeah that didn’t exactly happen. No I have more.
Despite the fact that I didn’t check in last week (for which you can read my apology letter here.), I somehow have accumulated more books to read.
- Ever Alice
- Bring Down the Stars
- Long Live the Beautiful Hearts.
- These three are three months old now….
- Storm and Fury
- King of fools (which is due today.)
- Kingdom of exile
- Million Dollar Devil
- Love from A to Z (also due today)
- Bright Burning Stars
- Say you still love me
- That Second Chance.
(what other includes are books from PR companies or street teams or other sources that aren’t Netgalley or Edielweiss.)
- In Other Words
- A Secret novel from Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy
- Shadow and Flame
(these are the books that I’m either currently reading and/or want to read because the series is ending or what have you.)
- Junk Mail
- My Life in Shambles
- Shadow Me
- Dark Harmony
- War (when it comes out)
- Torn (when she emails me the ARC)
- The Bride Test (which comes out next month)
Yeah I didn’t do so well…..
How about you guys? What’s your TBR looking like?